This guide covers the Lake Como, and the towns of Como, Bellagio, Menaggio and Varenna, in addition to the one-day trips you can make from one of these towns to Piona, Villa Carlotta and Villa del Balbianello.
There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions.
This guide contains links to the web sites of train and navigation companies, so you can check the latest schedule and buy the tickets.
For an extended visit to Lake Como, get the complete, up-to-date and detailed instructions, with:
- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for ferry
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip
Save and buy direct from me, the author:
Buy Direct the printed version for $12.95 + shipping
Or, in alternative, if you prefer: