This is a guide to a visit to the Garda Lake, taking a drive clockwise from Desenzano and touching in sequence the towns of Salo, Gardone Riviera, Toscolano Maderno, Gargnano, Tignale, Tremosine, Limone sul Garda, Riva del Garda, Torbole, Malcesine, Brenzone, Torri del Benaco, Bardolino, Garda, Lazise, Pechiera del Garda and Sirmione.
It also includes a one day boat ride on the Lake that starts in Peschiera del Garda and then touches the towns of Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Salo, Gardone Riviera, Malcesine, Limone del Garda, Torbole and Riva del Garda.
There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions.
It contains many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at the location described, you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review.
For an extended visit to Lake Garda, get the complete, up-to-date and detailed instructions, with:
- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for ferry
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip
Save and buy direct from me, the author:
Buy Direct the printed version for $12.95 + shipping
Or, in alternative, if you prefer: