This guide covers the Lake Maggiore, and the town of Stresa in addition to the one-day trips you can make from one of these towns to the Borromean Islands, the Angera castle, Santa Caterina del Sasso, Locarno, Mottarone, Villa Taranto and the Centovalli railway. It also covers Nature Parks and Wilderness Areas near the lake.
There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions.
It has also listing of many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at walking distance from the boat pier or the train station, you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review.
For an extended visit to Lake Maggiore, get the complete, up-to-date and detailed instructions, with:
- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for ferry
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip
Save and buy direct from me, the author:
Buy Direct the printed version for $12.95 + shipping
Or, in alternative, if you prefer: